Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rove vs Trump

Damn, now we'll never know who was going to be the Presidential Apprentice.

I heard that Newt is going to debate himself now, they are just going to play tape of his own words in the past and he's going to explain how wrong he was over and over.

in the mean time the DNC is laughing their asses off.

johnny2x2x said:
I heard that Newt is going to debate himself now, they are just going to play tape of his own words in the past and he's going to explain how wrong he was over and over.

I doubt there laughing at anything these days......Obama cant poll over 43% against Ron Paul

tsmith7559 said:
johnny2x2x said:

I doubt there laughing at anything these days......Obama cant poll over 43% against Ron Paul

Who cares about how well he polls against a guy who has less than 1% chance at the nomination?

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Who cares about how well he polls against a guy who has less than 1% chance at the nomination?

and a year out , when the retards haven't even nominated anyone...lol

NBC /WallStreet Journal pol out today...Obama + 11 over Noot and +2 over Mittens.

polls change weekly....and some are Liberal based and favoured and some sway Right.

cya in August when the real shit starts.....

Pretty understandable to poll lower when the only people holding debates are the opposing party....dont they have like 22 debates planned?? wtf, how many times do they need to let the world know how dumb they are? Makes no sense to look at poll numbers when theres no candidate yet and that lucky candidate gets to debate Obama. If Obama has any balls at all he would be able to destroy any of the candidates nominated after all the ammunition theyve provided the last couple months. If the republicans had any decent advisors theyd cancel the rest of the debates before any more stupid shit comes out of their mouths.

SLICK said:
MI_Thumb said:

NBC /WallStreet Journal pol out today...Obama + 11 over Noot and +2 over Mittens.

polls change weekly....and some are Liberal based and favoured and some sway Right.

Slick looks at the pictures in the polls....Not the internals. I suppose you didnt look at who they polled.....lol 19% didnt vote in 2008 ...10% more democrats........ sure, take that poll to the bank

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

Slick looks at the pictures in the polls....Not the internals. I suppose you didnt look at who they polled.....lol 19% didnt vote in 2008 ...10% more democrats........ sure, take that poll to the bank

actually like I stated , a year out polls mean jackshit....there is one out this morning that has Obama beating Noot , Mittens and Ron Paul in South Carolina....a state he lost by 9 points in 2008.

like mentioned July or August is when to start taking notice to polls.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

actually like I stated , a year out polls mean jackshit....there is one out this morning that has Obama beating Noot , Mittens and Ron Paul in South Carolina....a state he lost by 9 points in 2008.

like mentioned July or August is when to start taking notice to polls.

as u know some polls try to persuade people rather than actually conduct a legit evaluation

Back