Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rumor about cal to the lakers

Sbee

Would maybe put booker back on the market

I'd love if sanctions and/or vacated seasons were to follow his departure again.

I'd love if sanctions and/or vacated seasons were to follow his departure again.

The thing is, they persecute the University and the actual perpetrator (Cal) gets shipped off somewhere with 0 repercussion. Id love to see the same.

Supposedly the Lakers want to talk to calipari and Ollie about their opening. Cal may be a good fit but he may have his best team returning

Supposedly the Lakers want to talk to calipari and Ollie about their opening. Cal may be a good fit but he may have his best team returning

A buddy of mine with connections to the college coaching community made an interesting point on this today.

We talked about the Cal to Lakers possibility and all the talent that Cal has coming back to UIK next year. "He'll have an excellent team at UK next year" I said. "Maybe one of his best ever".

He responded "He's got a great team next year in the NBA too". His point being all the former UK talent in the NBA, and the loyalty and relationships with the players, families, AAU guys, and unofficial "handlers" associated with them all.

There's a theory that Cal could attract more top notch FA's to LA than could most other coaches.

Just thought it was an interesting point.

Back