Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Russell Wilson....lol

tonyballs

Oh look, he's human. Well ya, he's actually playing a relevant defense today lol

It's just funny to me that the media and even people on this board were hanging on this kid's nuts for the last month lol.

QB have off games now and again. You don't have a passer rating that high if you aren't very good. But since you don't care about that stat, look at anything. Or is Brady suddenly not good any longer?

QB have off games now and again. You don't have a passer rating that high if you aren't very good. But since you don't care about that stat, look at anything. Or is Brady suddenly not good any longer?

Passer rating....lol. Awesome!!

And don't ever lump Wilson's name in with Brady again. What an embarrassment to Tommy. Wash your mouth out with soap.

It's just asinine to think he's not a good QB. And yeah, passing rating is important. But like I said, take a look at his 29 TD's, 7 INT, 8.5 YPA, and his career in general. No one is comparing him to Brady, you wanker.

I guess there's always one.

It's just asinine to think he's not a good QB. And yeah, passing rating is important. But like I said, take a look at his 29 TD's, 7 INT, 8.5 YPA, and his career in general. No one is comparing him to Brady, you wanker.

I guess there's always one.

Wanker??? Pfffffffft lolololol. Boom!!!

Wilson is a good QB. GOOD being the key word. Most of you tards have this guy walking around in a crown of thorns lol. Its comical. The last month he went up against bad defenses and shredded them. Good! He did his job, im not condemning him for that. But yesterday he faced a defense that was pretty fkn damn good and he struggled most of the day. It happens.....i just had to point out that he's not JC himself. This team will get exposed in the playoffs. Especially having no running game and/or if their defense breaks down.

Stafford having a great game and Wilson having a bad game. Tony ran through 2 walls trying to get to his computer to make this thread ASAP.

Btw, Watching Seattle and Green Bay get utterly wrecked in the same day as the Lions winning was amaaaaazing.

Stafford having a great game and Wilson having a bad game. Tony ran through 2 walls trying to get to his computer to make this thread ASAP.

Btw, Watching Seattle and Green Bay get utterly wrecked in the same day as the Lions winning was amaaaaazing.

No doubt. I actually think I get more joy out of watching Seattle lose. I hate that team and cheating coach.

Has nothing to do with Stafford, pipe!! lol. Just merely pointing out how Wilson beat up on piss poor defenses, but when going up against a relevant defense, he'll struggle. Really has nothing to do with Stafford at all actually.

Has nothing to do with Stafford, pipe!! lol. Just merely pointing out how Wilson beat up on piss poor defenses, but when going up against a relevant defense, he'll struggle. Really has nothing to do with Stafford at all actually.

4 years of piss poor defenses?

If Matt had 4 years of his 2011 year, I'd consider him great. Because it was a great season. Wilson has been great. Maybe doesn't throw as much but with his running including ..

4 years of piss poor defenses?

If Matt had 4 years of his 2011 year, I'd consider him great. Because it was a great season. Wilson has been great. Maybe doesn't throw as much but with his running including ..

Great my ass. One of the best defenses in the NFL and one of the best running games. Now he gets exposed because they have no running game and their defense is inconsistent. Can't wait until they get bounced in the playoffs in round 1

Last edited:
Great my ass. One of the best defenses in the NFL and one of the best running games. Now he gets exposed because they have no running game and their defense is inconsistent. Can't wait until they bounced in the playoffs in round 1

Exposed? One off game and he's exposed? Have you seen what he's done this season?

Exposed? One off game and he's exposed? Have you seen what he's done this season?

Have you?!?! Do you even watch football, Mitch?! Serious fkn question..lol. He was average or below average for the first 10 weeks of the season! TEN!!!! Then he went on a tear for 3-4 games where they played some bad defenses. Minny being the exception but they were banged up at the time though. Get off the guy's junk...lol.

Last edited:

I have a hard time believing that after all the Pro Stafford arguing you've done against Wilson's fan club that you didn't have a little bit extra pep in your step as you made this thread.

P.S. Legit question, I've never heard 'pipe' as an insult (or was it not even?). Where does that come from?

I have a hard time believing that after all the Pro Stafford arguing you've done against Wilson's fan club that you didn't have a little bit extra pep in your step as you made this thread.

P.S. Legit question, I've never heard 'pipe' as an insult (or was it not even?). Where does that come from?

Believe what you want, bro lol. I don't care!! I made this call 2-3 weeks ago when you guys were ready to crown Wilson as JC himself. Seahawks will get eaten alive come playoff time. They have no running game and their defense is too inconsistent. Leave it up to Wilson??? lol....can't wait!

And pipe is pretty much the equivalent of calling someone a shooter...lol. Not really positive or negative. Just a word used by Slick and myself, decided to bring it back ;)

Last edited:
He'll have plenty of time to perfect his throwing motion in the playoffs while our guys perfect their golf swing. I'm not going to get dragged into a Stafford versus Wilson argument because it is totally dumb. Needless to say though they guy is winning with a cast of Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kerse, Tyler Lockett, and a RBBC of Bryce Brown and Christine Michael, with an Oline that is worse than ours if that's possible. The guy has won huge games in the playoffs by putting up points. Is their defense better? Seattle is a better team top to bottom. Thanks Mayhew. Simmer down Tony.

Last edited:
Believe what you want, bro lol. I don't care!! I made this call 2-3 weeks ago when you guys were ready to crown Wilson as JC himself. Seahawks will get eaten alive come playoff time. They have no running game and their defense is too inconsistent. Leave it up to Wilson??? lol....can't wait!

And pipe is pretty much the equivalent of calling someone a shooter...lol. Not really positive or negative. Just a word used by Slick and myself, decided to bring it back ;)

:cheers:

He'll have plenty of time to perfect his throwing motion in the playoffs while our guys perfect their golf swing. I'm not going to get dragged into a Stafford versus Wilson argument because it is totally dumb. Needless to say though they guy is winning with a cast of Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kerse, Tyler Lockett, and a RBBC of Bryce Brown and Christine Michael, with an Oline that is worse than ours if that's possible. The guy has won huge games in the playoffs by putting up points. Is there defense better? Seattle is a better team top to bottom. Thanks Mayhew. Simmer down Tony.

It's not even a Stafford\Wilson debate. Pay attention to the fucking thread ;)

And how about giving some love to guys like Baldwin, Kearse and Lockett? Maybe, just maybe they make Wilson a better QB somewhat. No?
And the Seahawks aint winning shit! They were barely a .500 ball club 10 games in and Wilson played well against some terrible defenses. Yippee!!
Nothing to simmer down for, gimp. Your love child Russell Wilson is just your average QB in this league. I have always thought he was a decent/good QB in this league, but he always has been in a great system since his rookie year. When you take away his running game and his defense plays poor, you're not getting a good outcome. The playoffs will prove I'm right...he's overrated

Last edited:
It's not even a Stafford\Wilson debate. Pay attention to the fucking thread ;)

And how about giving some love to guys like Baldwin, Kearse and Lockett? Maybe, just maybe they make Wilson a better QB somewhat. No?
And the Seahawks aint winning shit! They were barely a .500 ball club 10 games in and Wilson played well against some terrible defenses. Yippee!!
Nothing to simmer down for, gimp. Your love child Russell Wilson is just your average QB in this league. I have always thought he was a decent/good QB in this league, but he always has been in a great system since his rookie year. When you take away his running game and his defense plays poor, you're not getting a good outcome. The playoffs will prove I'm right...he's overrated

well, he is better than Stafford...so that must make Stafford below average.

Back