Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Schwartz Post Game Interview

sunnydlitex123

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center....7-4d848d47af bd

Well, It's finally upon us. The regular season. I didn't learn a whole lot that I didn't already know about the roster from this game. I liked seeing Clap getting some more reps. I think that he looks pretty good thus far.

From what I have seen so far I think that Stovall is the hands down #3 WR going into game one. T Young has some ground to make up to take that spot away from him.

J. Harrison is starting to look better out there than Best does. If J Best doesn't start performing I could see him losing a lot of game time snaps in a short period of time.

Glad the writing is on the wall to get rid of Williams... time to take out the trash.

That is all

Titus is number 3. He needs some more reps. But Stover I like as a solid number 4, can finally drop DW.

yeah stovall looks like a steal. why did the bucs not use him?

I can see the Lions not re-signing Nate next year in favor of Stovall, Young, and a new #4 for less $$$ than Nate costs. I like Nate, but I can see that as a way to trim some cap room as I think Stovall will up his game throughout the season. They might need to release Nate next year to pay Stovall as well. Loving his ST play too! If this was hockey, he'd definitely be on the grind line.

zyxt9 said:
I can see the Lions not re-signing Nate next year in favor of Stovall, Young, and a new #4 for less $$$ than Nate costs. I like Nate, but I can see that as a way to trim some cap room as I think Stovall will up his game throughout the season. They might need to release Nate next year to pay Stovall as well. Loving his ST play too! If this was hockey, he'd definitely be on the grind line.

re signing Nate ??? he's under contract until 2014 you dolt.

Yea i'm not a big Harrison fan, but he looked good last night.

Back