Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Seattle 5 Detroit 4 Final ot

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Red Wings EARLY projected lineup

Forward:
Alex DeBrincat -- Dylan Larkin -- Lucas Raymond
Andrew Copp -- Michael Rasmussen -- J.T. Compher
Daniel Sprong -- Joe Veleno -- David Perron
Austin Czarnik -- Christian Fischer

Defense:
Jake Walman -- Moritz Seider
Ben Chiarot -- Olli Maatta
Shayne Gostisbehere -- Justin Holl

Goalies:
Ville Husso
James Reimer

Scratched: Alex Lyon, Klim Kostin
Injured: Robby Fabbri (undisclosed)

All 32 teams playing Tuesday.. Staggered time in the new TV thing FrozenFrenzy, which is like NFL RedZone.

In addition to a tripleheader on ESPN, the network will have whip-around coverage from 7-8 p.m. on ESPN+, and then continue on ESPN2 at 8 p.m.. EST.

Last edited:
Games about to start and I'm exhausted. Nap time over game time.

What the heck happened ? It was 1-1 late second period and I come in and turn it on and wings ate down 2.

Late in Seattle PP wings steal it and cause a hold. In 6 second wings get a pp.

Another ridiculous power play called against the wings. Late in the third period.

Dumb check . Don?t give this crew any reason. I guess we were screwed late in the second period.
Because of a thrown stick I missed ?

Last edited:
2:18 left and 28 seconds on PP. Time out Seattle . Probably pull the goalie for a 6 on 4

Goalie still in.

Last edited:
Now Larkin gets called for a hook because his stick breaks. Right at the end of the other penalty.
Bad call.

Last edited:
Damn it they score 4-4 with 1:22 left. Such a weak call on Larkin. These refs stink.

They call a hook when his stick broke. Ridiculous call.

Last edited:
Wings lose 5-4 with 4.9 seconds left right after Raymond hit the post in overtime.

Wings hosed by the Refs in this game.

Last edited:
What I missed . Seattle player threw his stick and it wasn?t called.

Seattle player threw the stick to deny a wings scoring chance. It should have been a penalty. Not called and Seattle came down and scored right after that.

Last edited:
Back