Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sell Me This Pen...

that's all the movie was, sex and drugs. I wasn't going into it thinking that it was going to be some rich storyline with nuanced characters, it was just fun, more amusing than anything. a lot of movies open with those kind of scenes and then they down because you have to develop a storyline, this really didn't slow down but it worked.

The best part was how he described driving him Lamborghini home while having a massive trip from the lemons, and saying not a scratch. Then the police come. fucking hilarious.

that's all the movie was, sex and drugs. I wasn't going into it thinking that it was going to be some rich storyline with nuanced characters, it was just fun, more amusing than anything. a lot of movies open with those kind of scenes and then they down because you have to develop a storyline, this really didn't slow down but it worked.

It was nominated for 5 Academy Awards and a bunch of others, so I did go in expecting a rich storyline with nuanced crap.

The best part was how he described driving him Lamborghini home while having a massive trip from the lemons, and saying not a scratch. Then the police come. fucking hilarious.

In the Gulo Blue 2-hour cut, that scene stays.

Fortunately I know what I'm getting into with Scorsese so I wasn't disappointed or surprised.

tumblr_mzbho759c71rsodyio1_400.gif

Yep.

Greed and debauchery.

I was pretty sure that was what I was in for.

It was nominated for 5 Academy Awards and a bunch of others, so I did go in expecting a rich storyline with nuanced crap.

I think that made a lot of people watch it that wouldn't otherwise and then they were offended or at least thought it was too much. that just changed the audience

Back