Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Senators 6 Red Wings 1 Final

biggunsbob

Preview

https://www.espn.com/nhl/game?gameId=401459552

Wings were not ready to play Monday and had a terrible goalie.
Had 1-0 lead and 2-1 lead. Then got smoked. Defense stunk too.
Detroit was out hit. Raymond was a non factor

Detroit
28-23-8

Ottawa
29-26-4

Last edited:
Wings are freaking 2-7-1 last ten against this team.

Wings score first just like Monday then play like shit so far late in the first. Gave up a penalty shot goal and a shorthanded goal.

Last pp was putrid.

3-1
This team is so soft right now.
Plus Ottawa gets a PP

Game over
4-1

Wtf is wrong with the passing.

Last edited:
This team is dogshit now. Need to try and trade most of the guys they can. There is only a handful of guys I would keep. Really hope they get rid of Perron, I hated him for his cheap shot in the Colorado series last year. He takes a ton of dumb penalties and doesn?t offer much.

Midget wings getting smoked again tonight. Same old crap Wings just not physically up to the challenge.

I really thought we would at least split. Guess getting Raymond back ruined the chemistry of the west coast trip. That and we are a small team.

Red wings have such a tough last set of games.
Only 6 games are against teams under .500 and St. Louis is only two games under lol.
13 road games and 12 home games.

Last 25 games . Started 0-3.

Tampa Bay 37-17-4??Lost 3-0
@ Ottawa 28-26-4??..Lost 6-2
@ Ottawa 228-26-4??.Lost 6-1
Seattle 32-21-6
@ islanders 31-25-7
@ Flyers 23-28-10
Chicago 21-33-5
@ Boston 46-8-5
Boston 46-8-5
@ Nashville 29-22-6
Colorado 34-19-5
Florida 30-26-6
@ St. Louis 26-28-5
St. Louis 26-28-5
@ Flyers 23-28-10
Pittsburgh 28-21-9
Carolina 39-11-8
@ Jets 35-24-1
@ Maple Leafs 37-15-8
@ Montreal 25-30-4
Buffalo 30-24-4

Pittsburgh 28-21-9
Dallas 31-16-12
@ Carolina 39-11-8
@ Tampa Bay 37-17-4

Last edited:
Wings get Raymond back and have played like shit since he came back. Like Mickey said way to many odd man rushes. Then never seem ready against eastern conference teams.

Wings are 15-18-3 verses the East.
Wings are 13-6-5 verses the west.

Refs were terrible in Ottawa. Typical NHL commissioner hates the red wings.

19-35-6 Columbus goes into Buffalo who was hot and beats the Sabres 5-3.

Damnit both the islanders and Pittsburgh pick up points

Last edited:
This team is dogshit now. Need to try and trade most of the guys they can. There is only a handful of guys I would keep. Really hope they get rid of Perron, I hated him for his cheap shot in the Colorado series last year. He takes a ton of dumb penalties and doesn?t offer much.
So we lose a couple and they're dog shit now should trade everyone? Last week it was we're awesome let's trade for someone.

As far as the game the penalty shot was BS. Didn't even look like a penalty let alone a free shot. Game went off the rails quickly at that point. And that pass by Hronek, goal 2 - what was he thinking. And I want to punch Tkachuk is face multiple times..:nod:

I don?t think I ever said they should trade for anyone. I still think this team is at least 3 years away from competing for a cup. I have said all along that they don?t have any tough guys that will stick up for their teammates. Teams like the Senators are just going to keep pounding them. Ottawa was playing playoff hockey and if we made the playoffs that?s what the games would look like. The only player I wouldn?t trade is Seider, if the price was right I would trade anyone else. Bert isn?t signing an extension so he should be gone. The game last night changed the same way as the night before, they wrote the Wings down by being physical and forcing them into terrible turnovers. I think the refs made some bad calls but then the Wings start making dumb penalties.

Last edited:
Back