Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Share your Game Links Here!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
If you have a working link to the lions game, please post it here, so we're not flooded by requests in the game threads. If a feed is closed down, please repost the working link HERE if you can. This thread will be up through the season.

imthetruth said:
Is that one safe to download?

no! don't click the download thing. it's just an ad. refresh it when game starts.

i can confirm the first row sports link is working.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":88rz0vod]Nice thread.. Much more organized than sifting through 10 pages of a game thread.

yeah and no espn mod will come and delete it.

somebody posted this link in the gamethread:

http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/85340_tampa_bay_detroit/[/quote:88rz0vod]

eventinfo link is working... click on the small play icons next to the links at the top of the page, not the big ones toward the bottom (all they're for is a video player download).

remember, if you have a working link for the vikings game, please post it here.

imthetruth said:
Does anyone know of anymore? or just that one?

Sorry, I could have found some more but realized the game was on TV in my area. My TV & computer are in different rooms, so I abandoned the internets until overtime.

I'll need this for sure THIS Sunday cuz I'll be out of town. The cable provider where I'll be has soccer on. Really? WTF...

I'll have to watch on the laptop...hopefully the hotel has a decent WiFi...

Back