Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Share your game links - UM

tsbilly

Please share any gameday links. No BTN = sucks for fans outside of the area.

Thank you, Monster, and all others on this board. Not just for responding to my suggestion, but for the whole damn board. I was a lurker on ESPN for a long time, but I have posted more here in six weeks than I did in six years at ESPN. This is my new internet home.

Are there any other sites that have the NW game today? I watched the SDSU game on SportsWebZ.com and but they are not listing the NW game.

The link above is a start.. I think you can pay a dollar or something to watch it on BTN's website.. Not sure though..

Thanks! I tried firstrow a couple of weeks ago and the download messed up my laptop. I think one of the drivers was incompatible.

GO BLUE!

rumseyhouse77 said:
Thanks! I tried firstrow a couple of weeks ago and the download messed up my laptop. I think one of the drivers was incompatible.

GO BLUE!

Thats an ad. Don't click that shit lol

Easiest thing to use nowadays is WatchEspn. Most cable services have it set up nationwide...you might have to set up a username and password with your cable service provider. Feed has been great the last couple weeks even on my slow ass server at work.

I'm going to be driving to south carolina during the Nebraska game so I downloaded the I heart radio app on my phone. What station should I tune into for the best game coverage? Thanks in advance.

Jever4321 said:
I'm going to be driving to south carolina during the Nebraska game so I downloaded the I heart radio app on my phone. What station should I tune into for the best game coverage? Thanks in advance.
I'm guessing 1130 AM.

allshouldbleedblue said:
firstrowsports got busted so no more watching games on that site

no. try the .eu instead of .net

Back