Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

She Struck the Moon with Cher, Then Stole Magnolias

Not to take anything away from her acting or achievements, but looking over her oeuvre, you couldn't pick a selection of movies that would appeal less to a male born in 1980. I would never have seen any of those when they came out and wouldn't go back and watch them now.

I guess that's why I've never seen anything she's been in.

had she been retired for a while? I don't think I've heard her name mentioned in the giant, slightly rotten fog of our national media for a long time

had she been retired for a while? I don't think I've heard her name mentioned in the giant, slightly rotten fog of our national media for a long time

Yeah, she had to die to make that happen again.

Drama queen.

Moonstruck was pretty funny.

Steel Magnolias was worth watching.

She was in a movie that is in post production so working up to her death.

Back