Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shoelace

TheVictors

I don't know why or how to explain it, but I just had a Vision ....I suddenly see a Big Day for DRob.

Hmmm

mmmmmm....late Friday night....maybe a little booze in you......Go Blue!

.......maybe...... and watching DVR of ND game. Old School Shoelace ........... just feeling it.

That ND game is fun to watch. So is the Florida Citrus Bowl (don't like calling it Capital One)........and DickRod is on the sidelines and he should have learned something from that but he didn't....what a jerk. Anyway, glad to have Hoke as he knows.

Its been more of Fitz than Shoelace as of late. I really hope we show up tommorow.

I wish i could say I see him having a big day but i cant. Before this season started i thought Drob had the chance to progress to be a good QB but he hasnt improved at all. It seems as tough he has regressed this season with the passing.

And of course weve all seen he cant run on the teams with a real defense because they make him throw it.

But after saying all that I hope he does have a good game today, I hope he could just throw his long balls just a bit sooner so everything isnt a jumpball. If he throws 2+ ints today i dont think we will have a chance to win.

I mean old school ....running. He's going to break one off.

Nebraska has trouble with running QB's

Look at the Ohio* game and the game against NW

Gosh i hope they struggle against drob then but it just seems any kind of good team our offense struggles.

Funny thing about today's match-up is both teams have fast, mobile QBs and yet both OC's have gone out of their way to limit QB carries. Could be whomever lets their QB run wins...

Our D has been building confidence and momentum coming into this game. Hope they continue and shut down the Nebraska offense today. All we need today is to have the D play as it has been lately, and for DR to have a good game (no turnovers, some big runs, good completion percentage). Hope DR has a great game, but all we need is a good game out of him.

68954_Nebraska_Michigan_Football.jpg

Shoelace!

DR had a better than good game today. Not a great game, but certainly better than good. Wish he had played like this the last two weeks. But his performance today contributed to today's dominant performance by Michigan.

GO BLUE!

Back