Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shortstop

tycobb420

Choose the greatest Shortstop in Tiger history...

Other board picks:

Catcher- Pudge
First base- Hank Greenberg
Third base- George Kell
RF- Al Kaline
CF- Ty Cobb
LF- Willie Horton

RHP- Justin Verlander
LHP- Hal Newhouser
The other starters- Mickey Lolich, Jack Morris, and Denny McLain
Closer- Willie Hernandez

Ha! Maybe if it was greatest World Series shortstops!!

This is not going to be close! 10-0 Tram...can he post the first shutout?

Trammell should get it easy as the vote shows so far.
Even my Tigers shortstop as a kid Harvey Kuenn, as good as he was in the 50's, finishes behind Tram. Carlos had a couple of .900 plus OPS seasons, but less time at short than Kuenn.
Trammell's 20 years and greatness as a hitter and a fundamentally perfect fielding shortstop makes him a top ten all-time imo.

ok, some smartass voted for Cruz to bust up the shutout!

Not me Trammel gets the vote here. But i was hopen to see Skeeter Barnes, or Tony Phillips then i would have had to think about it lol jk

bavarianinnman said:
Not me Trammel gets the vote here. But i was hopen to see Skeeter Barnes, or Tony Phillips then i would have had to think about it lol jk

I'll do a utility guy!

ok, lol to bad none of my favorite lose tigers will make it on the team......but for a good reason.

I voted for Tram, but only because Travis Fryman and Tony Giarratano weren't available.

tycobb420 said:
bavarianinnman said:

I'll do a utility guy!
You could get jail time for that.

The fact that 3 ppl voted for Cruz is hilarious. And no Neifi Perez love? Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk...

Back