Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Should I?

motown1958

I have the opportunity to buy tickets for the Game at Washington but really unsure if I want to go. They are pricey for mediocre seats as well as my record of going to games and our success is 0-2 including the wildcard game in 97. Stupid Favre. What do you guys think, Watch my big screen or go to crap fed ex where you have to fight your way out post game?

I have the opportunity to buy tickets for the Game at Washington but really unsure if I want to go. They are pricey for mediocre seats as well as my record of going to games and our success is 0-2 including the wildcard game in 97. Stupid Favre. What do you guys think, Watch my big screen or go to crap fed ex where you have to fight your way out post game?

When you say big screen...

I would rather have the worst seats at triple the price than my couch and TV. The atmosphere at a game is the best, especially if you're cheering for the away team.

I try to never miss the Lions in Arizona if I can help it.... as in the 15th of this month, my ass will be parked in Phoenix watching my boys cream the home town team.

I would rather have the worst seats at triple the price than my couch and TV. The atmosphere at a game is the best, especially if you're cheering for the away team.

I try to never miss the Lions in Arizona if I can help it.... as in the 15th of this month, my ass will be parked in Phoenix watching my boys cream the home town team.

I have tics to that game as well. Though the stadium is in Glendale, eh? I'm asking because I'm not 100% sure..

I agree but the skins fans are nuts. a few years ago my dad and I had to fight our way out pretty much.

I have tics to that game as well. Though the stadium is in Glendale, eh? I'm asking because I'm not 100% sure..

Yep, it's Glendale. But no one outside of Arizona knows where Glendale is, so we all just get used to saying Phoenix.

If you go let us know, I work in Richmond, VA and would love to go to the game and watch the Lions cream the Skins.

Back