Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Site to watch games

adam86107 said:
slick said:
any good cable company that has you pay for the NFL Ticket always includes the NFL Network , which shows every pre season game.

Live? I have Directv with Sunday ticket and I still have to search the web for preseason games.

you got a shit cable provider then...with Sunday ticket , I get the NFL Network and the Big Ten Network free...

I got a shit provider also, no nfln and no choices for other providers. If someone wants to stream to Justin to a password protected lobby I'll kick down some karma.

I don't have cable I have Directv and yes it does come with NFL Network but they don't show preseason games, not live at least. They usually show them the next day.

adam86107 said:
I don't have cable I have Directv and yes it does come with NFL Network but they don't show preseason games, not live at least. They usually show them the next day.

well ofcourse you aren't going to see them live....but you can see every single pre season game there.

p2p4u.net has the game on its schedule for tonight if anyone needs a link.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]] Game Pass ftw.

I'm done searching for the free stuff. I bought the Game Pass and it is well worth the money. Far better clarity than the free sites and the cost is reasonable. The ability to watch multiple games is nice too, but the ability to have Game Pass act as my DVR and I can pick the games up at any point, pause, fast forward, etc absolutely ROCKS! (though it isn't quite as user friendly as my actual DVR)

Thanks for the suggestion Mitch. Quite possibly the best $$$ I've spent on entertainment in a very long time. Kicking myself for not having done this sooner.

zyxt9 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]] Game Pass ftw.

I'm done searching for the free stuff. I bought the Game Pass and it is well worth the money. Far better clarity than the free sites and the cost is reasonable. The ability to watch multiple games is nice too, but the ability to have Game Pass act as my DVR and I can pick the games up at any point, pause, fast forward, etc absolutely ROCKS! (though it isn't quite as user friendly as my actual DVR)

Thanks for the suggestion Mitch. Quite possibly the best $$$ I've spent on entertainment in a very long time. Kicking myself for not having done this sooner.

I watched the Lions game tonight live through game pass. After the first 5 minutes of buffering It was smooth.

And I also heard before the season there will be Game Pass for mobile, which includes tablets. That last part excites me, Game Pass for my Xoom, are you kidding me :)

My understanding is that the first year of activation gets free Sunday ticket with a 2 year contract then you have to pay for the second year, which is the 340 price. I'm gonna look to see if its possible to piggy back of someone that already has it and use their account info through my ps3.

schles192 said:
My understanding is that the first year of activation gets free Sunday ticket with a 2 year contract then you have to pay for the second year, which is the 340 price. I'm gonna look to see if its possible to piggy back of someone that already has it and use their account info through my ps3.

Yeah no doubt :)

With Netflix, hulu plus, PlayOn, MLB.TV and all the other crap at one time I thought the thing holding me back from getting rid of cable/Dish was live football. But man, $340. At least its possible now.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
schles192 said:

With Netflix, hulu plus, PlayOn, MLB.TV and all the other crap at one time I thought the thing holding me back from getting rid of cable/Dish was live football. But man, $340. At least its possible now.

Yea 340 bucks is a lot of lawns to mow, my brother just got dtv I'm hoping I can use his account and get it for free.

Edit: Just saw a comercial for DTV saying the sunday ticket is free, I figure that is for everyone with a subscription. Not a bad deal.

schles192 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Yea 340 bucks is a lot of lawns to mow, my brother just got dtv I'm hoping I can use his account and get it for free.

Let me know my friend has direcTV and the football package but is out of town many Sundays.

Back