Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Slick

doinwork83

Whats ur thoughts on Molks draft stock? Definitely a top 3 center nationally.. Do u think the Lions take a look a drafting a center this year to replace Raiola when he decides to hang it up? or draft a G and slide him to center when its time?

Good news: Molk might be a top 3 center in the draft.

Bad news: Hes under weight, and theres a lot of seperation between Ben Jones who will be the first center off the board and him. He might go rounds 4-5.

he definitely last size, but like diggs said, dom 2.0, hes done alright for himself. thanks hughes

gotta agree , he reminds me of Dom...real intelligent and can handle all the line calls and all the other stuff around him but a little undersized.

i like Peter Konz from Wisky.

Cordy Glenn , Peter Konz or Alphonso Dennard in that order for me right now.

Congrats to Molk....although Kirkpatrick won it last year and went undrafted.

Back