Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SLR on the Bears

nurm69

Hey there bear fans, how's martz and marinelli treating you? You know, you can get Matt Millen to be your GM to fully emulate the undefeated heroes from the glamorous shores of Detroit.

When I think of winners, I think of the mighty gridiron gladiators from Detroit. When I think of chicago, I think of Popeye's chicken, Cabrini green and lima beans. You cannot stop Calvin "The Beast" Johnson, you can only hope to contain him. Devin Hester cannot save you. It's all over except for Jay Cutler crying, again. You thought the NFL had died and left Detroit, IT DID NOT and it is UNDEFEATED! Tremble with fear as the gates of Furious Ford Field open on Monday night for America's most prestigious game, available by invite only. In this scenario, you are the Christians, get it?

Urlacher's arthritic back cannot save you! Jim Miller cannot save you. Aaron flipping Gibson cannot save you. You are just another victory on our road to happy destiny, one that finishes with Schwartz and Co holding up the Lombardi trophy for all to see on Woodward Avenue.

I'm thinking Farley returns and gets 2 sacks. I'm thinking Jason Hanson boots 3 FG. I'm thinking Peppers is made to look the fool by All Pro Jeff Backus. Fear Ndamakong Suh!

No lead is safe in a game against the cardiac Cats from D-town. Ask Romo, ask McNab. All we do is bring shame to opposing QBs.

What will your excuse be on Tuesday?

Lions 44
bears 12

Tell me, are you scared yet? You are next.

Sincerely,

1957 world champs sucka!

definitely an improvement. could use more substance. he cut that one a little short.

Huge improvement. At least he didn't brag about how good our punter was going to be.

I guess they report the post and get it removed.

My favorite part of those posts are that most fans don't get it. They few who do always think it's funny.

I expected it to be longer but oh well. It was good. I read something today from a Chicago writer that said Forte is going to have a field day against the Lions and that the Lions are not much better than we were last year and seeing the Bears beat them twice last year they will again.

I watched, Calvin caught the ball to give us the lead, the refs botched the call, but we still beat them and they know it.

lionsftw said:
I watched, Calvin caught the ball to give us the lead, the refs botched the call, but we still beat them and they know it.

Holy fuck, dude its time to get over it.

Back