Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SLR Week 6

MalFunkShun

Hey everybody, check out the severely overrated 49ers! Yes, you have a 4-1 record but you've beaten exactly no one. Just a bunch of cream puffs. All we do is beat winning teams that went to the playoffs. All we do is come back from 27 down to tap that behind. It's all over except for you crying! Fear our nine (9) man DL rotation! IT'S THE BEST IN THE NFL! We are UNDEFEATED for a reason, in fact, for many reasons. There is not enough room on this forum to detail how superior we are to all NFL teams. You cannot stop Louis Delmas, you can only stare in awe and shield your eyes from his gold teeth grill.

Former 9er RB Maurice Morris took a look at your franchise and said, YOU GUYS STINK and I'm leaving for an 0-16 team cuz right now, they are better than the 9ers. THIS IS STILL TRUE! You have no idea what level of pain you are in for. I haven't seen a team (the 9 balls) this overrated since the 2007 6-2 Lions and we all know how that ended. You have NO WR, you have NO OL. Your RB by committee is comical, your TE are trashcans with gloves. I see 3 FG max coming from Alex freakin Smith and company. Alex Smith! The poor man's Joey Harrington. Paraag Marathe cannot save you, he can only cook your books.

Yes you have a LB, WOOPITY DOO! Your DL is no match for all pro talent of LT Jeff Backus and C Dom Raiola! Seriously, you should go fishing our make some rice a roni, cook some spelt granola or whatever it is you do with your gads of free time, you have no hope of winning the game this Sunday. Just sleep in! Moochie and Morninweg cannot save you and they couldn't save us. Harbaugh is a fraud and so overrated, he will be exposed this weekend by a real coach, one mentored by Bellicheck and Kid Rock. Dana Stubblefield cannot save you. Lawrence Philips cannot save you (remember that missed block for Steve Young?).

You cannot stop Megatron, you cannot contain him, Stafford will show you what a real #1 QB looks like this weekend. Take notes friends! Remember passing on Aaron Rogers? He was in your backyard and you missed on that, classic. Now you're stuck with 12-74 lifetime record Alex Smith. The ghost of Monte Clarke will reach out from the beyond the grave and take vengeance for his Eddie Murry wide left FG. You'll see.

Lions 31
9ers 9

Tell me, are you scared yet?

Sincerely,

1957 World Champs sucka!

I think he's thinking of Moran Norris FB. Who did choose us but went back to the 49ers after one season.

Back