Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So far, Sportsnation Wants OK ST. and LSU

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I don't know hungry. Ohio* really hurt us when they were getting killed by sec teams lol.

Well, if 8 B1G teams get bowls and the B1G goes 6-2 in bowl games, I don't see how people can rip on the B1G. They might find a way, though.

If we lost 2 big bowls I'm sure they would. But I wasn't argueing, just making a joke about ohio*

Maize&Cheese304 said:
If we lost 2 big bowls I'm sure they would. But I wasn't argueing, just making a joke about ohio*

Yeah, i know

grin.png

As one analyst on the CBS SEC Championship pregame stated, "It doesn't matter what the fans think". It will be LSU-Alabama. Again, the SEC has it's hooks DEEP in the BCS selection process and there is NO WAY they will let an all-SEC National Championship game slip by.

Personally I would love to see Okie State play LSU as well, but it won't be happening...

I don't understand why they'd want two teams that play each other during the reg. season each year. Aren't they getting sick of LSU vs Alabama?

I hope bama wins.

But how bad would the bcs look if lsu won by 20. And ok state won their bowl by 20 too. Lol

God I hate this system

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I hope bama wins.

But how bad would the bcs look if lsu won by 20. And ok state won their bowl by 20 too. Lol

God I hate this system

What if Bama wins by 3 and OK St wins by 30?

Back