Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So the Lions lock up top 2 pick

I would disagree with that last statement. They have developed talent in a lot of areas this season, especially at CB. Even at edge, they have taken guys like Harris, J Okwara, and Bryant and turned them into better players then they've ever been.

the D-Line is the only spot on this team where I would say we have severely underperformed based on the talent we have.

I think it?s great that they have made some guys better contributors, it bodes well for rounding out a roster. I?m talking about turning top tier talent into All-Pro material. Suh and Calvin were the only recent ones and both were generational prospects that probably didn?t need much guidance to get there.

Back