Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Softball update 3/6/20

Washington picked up 2 more in the 2nd. Storako replaced by freshman pitcher Dennis. Michigan up now. Except for that grand slam Washington just getting little hits. Frustrating.

Esman pitching now 10-2. I think Hutch has conceded this game. Saving Beaubien for Colorado St. later today.

Playing Colorado St. now. Bats cold again. Luckily CS is also not hitting much. 0-0 top of the 6th. Each team has 2 hits.

Last edited:
Hey Uden wall off homer ! Michigan wins 1-0 in this pitchers duel !

Last edited:
12-6 Michigan plays St. John’s today 4:30 pt in LA.

Softball wins 4-2 over st johns improves to 13-6.
St. John’s falls to 7-14.

Last edited:
Games on on March 5th.

13-6 Michigan #16 at 12-7 Cal-state Fullerton.
13-6 Michigan #16 at #1 UCLA 19-1.

March 6th
13-6 Michigan #16 verses Boston University. 11-4.
13-6 Michigan #16 verses #22 Ucf 16-2.

Michigan trails cal st Fullerton 1-0 batting top of the 5th. Both teams only have 3 hits. They still play number 1 UCLA later tonight.

Last edited:
Bottom of 5th . Still trail 1-0...Top 7th last chance for Michigan

Top of 7th
Bunt single.
Sac bunt . Not sure I like this Bump has 2 homers on the season. 1 out .
Walk 1st and 2nd one out.
Blair singles 1-1!
Not sure why runner didn’t take 3rd in the bobble.
Runners 1st and 2nd one out.
Pitching change
See hard single only leaves bases loaded.
1 out.
Wild pitch!!, 2-1 now
E4 on hard hit ball 4-1 now Michigan.
Double by Uden 5-1 is how half inning ends.
Michigan leads 5-1 heading to bottom 7th!

Last edited:
Nice come from behind win scoring all five in the 7th to win 5-1. Improving to 14-6 on the season.

Michigan lost the nightcap to #1 UCLA 2-0. Falling to 14-7 on the season. Again this is frustrating. Michigan out hits UCLA 5 to 3 and strands 5 and poor Megan fell to 6-5 on the season with a 1.55 era. Oh well battle tomorrow see if they can get a few wins As they plays Boston university and UCF.

Last edited:
#16 Michigan lost to #22 Ucf 3- in eight innings. Falling to 15-8 on the season. Michigan had a 2-1 lead heading to bottom of the 8th but couldn’t hold it. Ucf improves to 17-2 on the season.

That concludes Michigan swing out of state for now. They come home for three with Ball state starting March 14th. 15-8 I think we have played a hard schedule . What does everyone think about the non-conference schedule?

That concludes Michigan swing out of state for now. They come home for three with Ball state starting March 14th. 15-8 I think we have played a hard schedule . What does everyone think about the non-conference schedule?

Its been a pretty tough schedule but Michigan has done well. Bats went cold for a while. I hope some home time will cure the hitting problems and launch them into the rest of the season.

Back