Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Something I thought was odd, Hart in the pregame

MAIZEandBLUE09

video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YAscY4gm6OA

After all the pro-EMU stuff earlier in the year you would think that Hart was focused on EMU and trying to distance himself from Michigan until he could potentially coach here (I know he loves us still) but I was actually shocked that he showed up in the video saying, "this is Michigan". I mean it's pretty odd that a coach from a team we beat this year was in one of our pre-game videos...right?

Ron Swanson said:
He really only distanced himself from UofM the week we played EMU.

True, but I was just shocked to see him up there after all that.

not shocking at all. Who knows when they even shot that footage?

shocking would be him skipping work to show up in person.

EMU didn't play Saturday; they had played at home the night before; besides, it was a video, who knows when they taped that clip?

Tom Brady, Charles Woodson and Brian Griese all have jobs too, but they managed to to appear in the vid.

Harbaugh gave a pep rally speach on Santa Monica Pier just before the 2007 Rose Bowl (after the 2006 season) when he had already just been hired by Stanford.

Former players are former players, right?

We all know he loves U of M. I fully expect him to be a coach here sooner rather than later. You know when that game was over he had a huge smile on his face because we won.

Damn, can I just say...I LOVE that people have latched onto "This is Michigan". Thank you coach Hoke.

Yeah I put the OSU intro video on my fb page to. "This is Michigan for god's sake." Who cares who the coach of Ohio is we have our guy.

With Tom looking current, I'm thinking that this video is pretty current.

It's not like he's a head coach anywhere.

Stop 10 random Michigan fans on the street and only probably 2 or 3 would even know he's at EMU, most would certainly associate the leading rusher in UM history with ..... UM.

he wants to be coach at michigan and will support michigan except for when they play his team

he loves michigan

MichChamp02 said:
not shocking at all. Who knows when they even shot that footage?

shocking would be him skipping work to show up in person.

I thought he was there in person? I looked at a lot of photos from the game on various websites and could've sworn there was a pic of him sitting at an autograph table with a giant line at it.

Mike is a Michigan Man, and he will be whereever he goes, and the video was about the historic accomplishments of the program. Now, if he were to become head coach at EMU or another program, and was playing Michigan, and they played that video prior or during the game it might be a bit awkward. lol

Back