Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

South Florida depth chart

Not with your defense.

I was being facetious - a sad joke about the sorry state our offense is in relative to where it was when the game was scheduled. That said, we should still roll USF. Hopefully we give them a butt-kicking on both sides of the ball. It would be a real shame, and very telling if we have to rely on our D to beat the bulls.

Last edited:
Looks like O'Conner will play Saturday for sure.

Upon further review, the coaches said Maxwell missed some open guys and threw into coverage unnecessarily. That's what I was afraid of, he can't make the correct reads. I said that at the end of last year after watching him elect to throw to covered guys over and over when there was obviously a guy running free in his field of vision. That's not something you can improve if you haven't improved it after 14 starts IMO. Give the young guys a shot, you never know what they will do in live action.

Looks like O'Conner will play Saturday for sure.

Upon further review, the coaches said Maxwell missed some open guys and threw into coverage unnecessarily. That's what I was afraid of, he can't make the correct reads. I said that at the end of last year after watching him elect to throw to covered guys over and over when there was obviously a guy running free in his field of vision. That's not something you can improve if you haven't improved it after 14 starts IMO. Give the young guys a shot, you never know what they will do in live action.

I just hope all of his bs ends soon. we are not going to have great qb play this year, we need to pick someone and give them reps with the 1's every week. I hate hearing that 3 qb's are practicing with first team offense. we need a little continuity

Back