Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Southern District of New York

I don't see this as having anything to do with getting him to flip or being part of any larger scheme... this is a simple fraud case, and given who and what were involved, was 100% predictable. Completely expected. It was a foregone conclusion that the bottom feeders seeking to raise money to "build the wall" were going to defraud the donors and pocket the money.

Like "If I leave this juicy steak on the floor and walk out of the room, my dog will eat it" predictable.

why did you title this thread after the SDNY? It's a little misleading.

why did you title this thread after the SDNY? It's a little misleading.

You don't think this is the first of several SDNY stories we're going to see over the next several months? I think this is the first of a series of dominoes involving the SDNY but not necessarily Bannon.

You don't think this is the first of several SDNY stories we're going to see over the next several months? I think this is the first of a series of dominoes involving the SDNY but not necessarily Bannon.

I mean, there may very well be more SDNY stories/investigations involving Trump and the slimeballs surrounding him - it's the fed court with jurisdiction over the area where Trump Tower is located - but I think these current indictments are what they are, and not linked to the larger bullshit "Russia, Russia, Russia!" conspiracy

I mean, there may very well be more SDNY stories/investigations involving Trump and the slimeballs surrounding him - it's the fed court with jurisdiction over the area where Trump Tower is located - but I think these current indictments are what they are, and not linked to the larger bullshit "Russia, Russia, Russia!" conspiracy
They've implied it's a broad investigation of fraud by the Trump Organization in the argument over the tax returns (which just took another step forward.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/20/nyregion/donald-trump-taxes-cyrus-vance.html

If Trump really wanted Hillary locked up he should have just hired her.

Turns out that 150 ft. mega-yacht Steve Bannon was arrested on belonged to... A CHICOM!

(link)

Turns out that 150 ft. mega-yacht Steve Bannon was arrested on belonged to... A CHICOM!

(link)

Man, that?s funny...

Although it doesn?t figure this chicom is a libtard libdem chicom...like for example, the kind of chicom political activist LeBron James would hang out with...more like your garden variety billionaire elite chicom...the kind of chicom Michael Jordan would hang out with...because ya know...Republicans buy sneakers too...

...a fugitive chicom billionaire that has declared his own new Chinese government.

They brought a C-130?!

That's what I was thinking, but you know how it is with America, go big, or don't go at all.

That's what I was thinking, but you know how it is with America, go big, or don't go at all.

A helicopter, maybe, but what is the thought process that makes you think you need a C-130 to arrest someone on a yacht?

Billionaires usually have a heavily-armed security detail. Especially ones already wanted elsewhere.

Plus he was on a yacht.

Guess they wanted to send a message to all on board that they couldn't get away by shooting a US marshall or two, and sailing to international waters.

Billionaires usually have a heavily-armed security detail. Especially ones already wanted elsewhere.

Plus he was on a yacht.

Guess they wanted to send a message to all on board that they couldn't get away by shooting a US marshall or two, and sailing to international waters.

The yacht wasn?t boarded from the chopper was it?

The article doesn?t say how the craft was approached.

maybe they were thinking about dropping a tank on them.
C-130-Hercules.00.jpg

Awesome. Modern stuff is amazing, but sometimes I wish I was doing work in the 50's and 60's. Go ahead and do anything you want - just try to beat the Russians.

Totally.

Unknowingly dose people with LSD, kidnap & brainwash them, assassinate them, overthrow foreign governments, and kill millions of people... all to save them from having to live under an economic system where everyone is equal.

Totally.

Unknowingly dose people with LSD, kidnap & brainwash them, assassinate them, overthrow foreign governments, and kill millions of people... all to save them from having to live under an economic system where everyone is equal.
Seems like a good idea when you're also testing the LSD on yourself.

Which drug makes their economic system sound like a good idea?

Back