Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sparatans at BTT

Best player on the team but in another thread I read that only Harris would sniff the NBA.

Appling.gif

Whew, that was a close one. Took us a half to make some shots, and we benefited from Iowa's legs. They are a good team, too bad they probably won't make the tourney. Gotta kick some bucknut ass tomorrow.

Btw, what time should I expect to watch my spartans kick some ass tomorrow ?

Whew, that was a close one. Took us a half to make some shots, and we benefited from Iowa's legs. They are a good team, too bad they probably won't make the tourney. Gotta kick some bucknut ass tomorrow.

Btw, what time should I expect to watch my spartans kick some ass tomorrow ?

4ish, Ohio State is playing great ball, we better bring it if we want to win, #2 seed on the line probably.

" CHICAGO — It began with a dunk. Oh, that isn’t quite right. A dunk? What Keith Appling conceived in the second half of Michigan State’s Big Ten Tournament quarterfinal game against Iowa was a dunk like “The Godfather” is a movie or St. Peter’s Basilica is a building.

This was a towering achievement, a masterpiece, the feel-good moment of the 2012-13 college basketball season. "

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...3-michigan-state-vs-iowa-bubble-keith-appling

If OSU is going to hit 60% of their 3s, they're going to be tough to beat.

Well played half, OSU is bombing from the outside, let them stay out there I say. We own the paint on both ends so far. Got to think Harris breaks out in the 2nd half.

They are wearing us down some, Craft is playing great again.

It's all Aaron Craft, we need a run here, don;t know if we have the legs.

Got to make the call on Nix there, but man, he got belted across the face the last time down and no one even looked at it.

Ohio State beat us fair and square, looks like we get some rest now before the Tourney, we're a 3 seed and open in Auburn Hills.

The way this team has been handling close games late scares me going into the tourney. They just seem confused. Almost like nobody wants the basketball.

Back