Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartan football early predicitons...

I don?t want to discredit Michigans win too much. It was a nice win for them and they dominated them. Having said that I don?t think PSU was one of the 10 best teams in the land and I think OSU should have no problem with them in a couple weeks. They?re still probably the 3rd best team in the conference though, which is not saying much given how awful the B1G is this year. I fully expect to lose to them but maybe they?ll self destruct after losing to OSU.

Yeah, it's only one game but their resume isn't all that stellar - pretty clear they weren't a top 10 team. Whether they're frauds or not is still up in the air. And there's a lot in their favor to save face - osu at home is their only really tough game left. Other than that, minny & maryland are the next toughest games and those are also at home - and it looks like minny could be without their 30-something year old QB.

Last edited:
Back