Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

spring training games

tomdalton22

the first game of spring training is under way. Parker Meadows with the first HR of the year. 1-0 Tigers in the 3rd. :clap:

Last edited:
I cut the cord over the winter and no longer get Bally Sports. I don't know where I'm going to find the Tigers.

I cut the cord over the winter and no longer get Bally Sports. I don't know where I'm going to find the Tigers.
Cut the cord cord mean many things.. Fubo TV has Balleys, DirecTV Stream has it too - both pricey but they do have it.

Cut the cord cord mean many things.. Fubo TV has Balleys, DirecTV Stream has it too - both pricey but they do have it.

you are right.

I signed up for youtube TV. It seemed to have most of what we wanted and I had heard good things about it.

If there was ever a game that showed how meaningless pitcher wins are it was this game. Logue gave up the only 2 runs for the tigers and got the win

you are right.

I signed up for youtube TV. It seemed to have most of what we wanted and I had heard good things about it.
I had YouTube TV for awhile just recently switched to Fubo Tv, mostly because one of my credit cards gives me $30 off each month for 3 months. And the only service that allows me to have Ballys Detroit even though I live in Arizona.

game 2 of spring training. Boys lost 10-6

Not too concerned with giving up 10 runs since most came vs. guys that won't be on teh team. Offensively, more of the same. Only managed 5 hits.

13 Ks, 4 BB

not what I would consider "dominating the strike zone"

Manning shitting the bed in his 2nd start of the spring.

1/3 of an inning, 1 walk, 3 hits, 4ER

Back