Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spurs 130 Pistons 108 FINAL

If you going to win a game.. But no Cade and 48 minutes of good play is impossible with this bunch..

got up to check the score. ESPN story, Wemby records first triple double in only 21 minutes.

The Spurs are a terrible team, and the Pistons lose by 22. I don't know what it is going to take for this GM to get fired. Does he have to kill someone?

got up to check the score. ESPN story, Wemby records first triple double in only 21 minutes.

The Spurs are a terrible team, and the Pistons lose by 22. I don't know what it is going to take for this GM to get fired. Does he have to kill someone?
GM is one thing, putting a terrible team together, and even though its only been his first year HC Monty is just terrible. He doesn't know how to coach.

GM is one thing, putting a terrible team together, and even though its only been his first year HC Monty is just terrible. He doesn't know how to coach.

agree 100%

That said, the GM did hire the coach. He needs to go ASAP. Hire a new GM and let him hire a new coach.

agree 100%

That said, the GM did hire the coach. He needs to go ASAP. Hire a new GM and let him hire a new coach.
I'm still not sure who was the guy that wanted Monty so bad, Weaver or Gores. I know Weaver's first choice was someone else. Regardless 6 years and all that cash, who just got fired .. None of it made sense.

Back