Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford is one of the worst QB's

That's insane. Staff has gotten a lot of love this week from the so called experts about his game and ability considering that he is only 23. I think this is the same site that had Suh after last year ranked low because he didnt play the run well.

It really has to do with how you look at stats, Staff did struggle on 3rd down for several games especially when his finger was messed up. But to say that Matt Moore is better is just stupid. All I know is that about 25 other NFL teams would gladly take him off our hands.

Is football turning into baseball with all these stupid, nonsense stats?

Lol @ matt moore being better than stafford and flacco.

MalFunkShun said:
It's not even a stat, really. It's THEIR opinion.

Stat, rating -- they come up with some numbers that say how good or bad you are. Worthless. I can see who the best are.

I'm surprised you all didn't realize this. Golions1989 already told us in another thread, haven't you heard?

elrod said:
I'm surprised you all didn't realize this. Golions1989 already told us in another thread, haven't you heard?

Yes yes, but this ridiculous link would have been flooded out in that cesspool >.<

Back