Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford knows people are talking about him being benched

Yep, but if they're not gonna sit him down and actually work on his play (which is all over the place) then that seems to me to be the next best thing.

Route runners with good hands. We need Herman Moore.

Not sure anyone is blaming Staff 100%. Just because we criticize him doesn't mean that's all we blame. But when he makes mistakes we mention it. He's been bad these past few games. And the discussion usually starts with LKP saying how awesome he was and none of it is his fault.

Youre not sure ...lol. Listen to the radio, Mitch. Fn hillbilly's calling in for Stafford's head everyday. Its comical....

I was assuming you were referring to us on this board.

no. maybe some of you guys but majority knows Stafford isnt the problem. He needs to work on shit but he gets the raw end of the stick most of the time

no. maybe some of you guys but majority knows Stafford isnt the problem. He needs to work on shit but he gets the raw end of the stick most of the time

We definitely need a better #2 WR at least, but Stafford has been a big reason for the poor performances of the last 6 games. For example, on the interception returned for a TD today, he overthrew Fauria (6'8" TE!!!), causing it to deflect off his fingertips and unluckily become an interception. Fauria was open and Stafford made an inaccurate throw.

I hope we get a coach who can help Stafford with his mechanics so that he'll become more consistent. Combine that with a couple better WRs and we'd be golden on offense.

This team gets the short end of the stick every time he makes a bad throw. Poor Stafford

We definitely need a better #2 WR at least, but Stafford has been a big reason for the poor performances of the last 6 games. For example, on the interception returned for a TD today, he overthrew Fauria (6'8" TE!!!), causing it to deflect off his fingertips and unluckily become an interception. Fauria was open and Stafford made an inaccurate throw.

I hope we get a coach who can help Stafford with his mechanics so that he'll become more consistent. Combine that with a couple better WRs and we'd be golden on offense.

The Fauria throw was terrible ... no question but he played better today.

This team gets the short end of the stick every time he makes a bad throw. Poor Stafford

Poor Stafford? Im not feeling sorry for the kid but tell me he wasnt better today. Tell me his weapons helped out today. You cant ...he got fucked over again by his boys like Bush, Durham and Dickerson

Poor Stafford? Im not feeling sorry for the kid but tell me he wasnt better today. Tell me his weapons helped out today. You cant ...he got fucked over again by his boys like Bush, Durham and Dickerson

He wasn't better today, shouldve thrown at least 4 picks today.

Last edited:

Bush was even more open for the first down underneath....but god forbid staff looks at 2 targets on 1 play.

I would absolutely bench him for next week. Why risk injury that would mean not being healthy in offseason to work on fixing his problems. And rest CJ, Bush, Suh, Fairley, and as many starters as possible. Give PT to guys who could use the experience. That's smarter than trying to win a meaningless game that won't save any coach regardless of outcome.

If you'd have told me at the beginning of the season that the Lions defense would need to carry the offense I'd have laughed in your face. Joke is on me.

The D and ST allowed the O the opportunity to score their TDs again. Ross had another solid return to help the O, which is also another "jokes on us" aspect of how this season played out.

I think Jamarcus Russell could have come straight out of Taco Bell and looked less pathetic than stafford. Might want to keep someone who knows the Heimlich maneuver around in the offseason cause he's a choker.

And Chicago and packers lost today. If stafford doesn't throw a pick in the 4th we probably win the division.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Go pistons.

That drop and follow up penalty by Dickerson was huge. Staff didn't lose the game by himself but he didn't do enough to win either. Again, though, since he makes the most he should get most of the blame for how the season went. At least as far as players go..

Back