Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford Stat....

Well, at least now I know what the most useless stat ever is.

Damn it.....what is the stat?

So you want to know, huh? Lol. It's probably not useless to you as it it was to me. Basically, the most games with at least 2 pass attempts in game and over 60% completion. Matt was first with 16 games in '15. From1960-2015..

So you want to know, huh? Lol. It's probably not useless to you as it it was to me. Basically, the most games with at least 2 pass attempts in game and over 60% completion. Matt was first with 16 games in '15. From1960-2015..

Oh.

Yeah.

Pretty useless. But, it does point to his progression. He played pretty consistent all year. Lombardi's offense was just so terrible.

So. Fucking. Terrible.

Back