Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stay classy, Chicago.

Tom Waddle is the biggest piece of shit on NFL network and that's saying something. Jurkovic is another story. I was trying to figure out why he looked so familiar, and then i saw his name. I hated that mother fucker in GB. Seriously, I'd rather listen to Shannon Sharpe and mike tyson discuss politics for three hours than look at that pig for another second.

John Jurkovic looks like he's fucking warped on heroin... maybe meth... but he's out of it on something..

That made no sense. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

And Monster that was ESPN, not NFLN unless I misunderstood what you meant.

They put that dogshit video on espn? Surely I didn't read that right.

I like when he says the Bears need to get out of the Cover 2....ummm thats not happening. And cut blocking repeatedly, no offensive lineman is that big of a pussy to do that.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]That made no sense. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

Yes, but tom waddle works for NFLN.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Mitch":icd0sbnf]That made no sense. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

Yes, but tom waddle works for NFLN. [/quote:icd0sbnf]

I don't think I've ever seen him on.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":q4xixh0t]

Yes, but tom waddle works for NFLN.

I don't think I've ever seen him on. [/quote:q4xixh0t]

Yeah, i recognize that clown. From what i can remember, he did a lot of college players coverage (combine) on the NFLN.

tonyballs said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

I don't think I've ever seen him on.

Yeah, i recognize that clown. From what i can remember, he did a lot of college players coverage (combine) on the NFLN.

When he's on, he's usually on with jamie dukes.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tonyballs said:

Two idiots...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":muhicrsu]

Two idiots...[/quote:muhicrsu]

The biggest...

Back