Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stonum to Red Shirt

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Hungry said:
Well, that'll give us something to talk about around the water cooler at work. All of my friends that are Sparty fans were saying that Stonum wouldn't get suspended at all...

Tell them he essentially got suspended for the entire season. Fortunately, he doesn't lose any eligibility.

Unfortunately, the uniform reaction from anyone that isn't a Michigan fan is "Man! That's not a punishment at all!!!"

I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more.

I definitely think the loss of Hagerup is being overlooked - he was one of our more consistent punters - while not a mesko but some talent

Goes to show you the MICHIGAN program has more talent, more wins, more tradition and more integrity than noter dame sucks does.

Not shocking, simply more evidence going to fact.

Back