Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stop crying

austindayeisaboss

We lost to the best team in the league and people are saying oh im not a lions fan any more and stuff. i understand suh got a little outta hand but thats football. Kevin smith Delmas and Houston got hurt those injuries were big factors in the game.we lost to the best team in the league. we are still a team that has recently went 0-16 so losing to a 11-0 team isnt terrible. lets stop complaining and try to get it back together at New Orleans

we lost to SF , GB , ATL and the Bears all teams that are or possibly will be play off teams...

games you gotta win shooter....

I wasn't expecting much this year anyway , maybe 8- 8 or 9 -7 , I was all about a 4 year plan with Schwartz and Marty...this is year 3.

austindayeisaboss said:
We lost to the best team in the league and people are saying oh im not a lions fan any more and stuff. i understand suh got a little outta hand but thats football. Kevin smith Delmas and Houston got hurt those injuries were big factors in the game.we lost to the best team in the league. we are still a team that has recently went 0-16 so losing to a 11-0 team isnt terrible. lets stop complaining and try to get it back together at New Orleans

I agree with everything you said except this....suh got a little out of hand but that's football. Suh trying to stomp on a player on the ground because he's throwing a temper tantrum has absolutely nothing to do with football. Nothing.

Temper tantrum, lol. That happens almost every football game. Kicks, punches -- he just got caught and he's Suh. We move on.

Back