Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SU (tucker wont say M) vs Michigan Game Thread

Milton has an incredible arm. But he has got to get it under control and stop throwing it into small windows. He was lucky today, but that will not last.

We have so much still to look forward to this year.

Can Harbaugh be the first coach to lose to IU since 1987?
Can Wisconsin run for 350 yards even if they don't have a QB?
Can OSU score 70+ points?

Super exciting stuff, guys!

We have so much still to look forward to this year.

Can Harbaugh be the first coach to lose to IU since 1987?
Can Wisconsin run for 350 yards even if they don't have a QB?
Can OSU score 70+ points?

Super exciting stuff, guys!

Sadly.. All those are plausible

If no one contracts COVID from this or any game this season, every team will be undefeated. It’s a travesty that CFB can’t, you know, get it’s priorities right. Any and every score, as far as I am concerned, has to read “COVID, 0.”

Fuck it. Offer Urban $10mil a year and let him pay his staff whatever it takes. Tom Hermon will be available to be the OC. The only thing that I tell him is he can't hire Zach Smith or cover for criminals. You wanna get some bag men? Fine. No rapists, Wife-beaters or murderers.

When was the last time Michigan State out recruited Michigan? Have they ever had a better year than Michigan? I doubt it

The MSU receivers were making catches on long passes down field. Why can't the Michigan receivers make catches like that? Milton having a cannon arm will be for nothing if the receivers cannot catch the long pass.

Fuck it. Offer Urban $10mil a year and let him pay his staff whatever it takes. Tom Hermon will be available to be the OC. The only thing that I tell him is he can't hire Zach Smith or cover for criminals. You wanna get some bag men? Fine. No rapists, Wife-beaters or murderers.

You're taking away all the tools that made Urban a winning coach. He can't win any more than Harbaugh has if you put a requirement on him to run a clean program.

Sadly.. All those are plausible

I would say possible, not plausible.

And I?m glad they?re possible.

Know why?

Because, if not for the determination and conviction of some very dedicated people - not the least of whom is Michigan Head Coach Jim Harbaugh - they would not have been.

You're taking away all the tools that made Urban a winning coach. He can't win any more than Harbaugh has if you put a requirement on him to run a clean program.

Not really. Just pay the not scumbag 5 stars instead of the scumbag 5 stars.

In his defense, he didn't have as many scumbag players at osu as he did at Florida. Just the same scumbag receivers coach.

I heard during last week's game that milton was coached up by devin gardner and ny first thought was well that would not be on my top 100 list of choices. Today milton looked like devin gardner.... can't compete a pass over 10 yards.

I heard during last week's game that milton was coached up by devin gardner and ny first thought was well that would not be on my top 100 list of choices. Today milton looked like devin gardner.... can't compete a pass over 10 yards.

I'll fight anyone that talks shit about Devin Gardner. Devin was a good QB on a shitty team that damn near beat OSU on his own on 1 foot. Imagine how good he could have been with a competent staff that didn't move him to receiver for half of his career.

Down 20-17

2nd and goal from what the 15 to 18 yard line only needed to hold msu to a fg attempt our stupid ass defensive coordinator blitzes when no blitz has been really getting home and gets burned on a screen pass. He is such a poor coach in game.

Please get rid of this clown.

Last edited:
Down 20-17

2nd and goal from what the 15 to 18 yard line only needed to hold msu to a fg attempt our stupid ass defensive coordinator blitzes when no blitz has been really getting home and gets burned on a screen pass. He is such a poor coach in game.

Please get rid of this clown.

It will all be better when he's so prepared for OSU that the D gives up 77 points.

Last edited:
Back