Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SU (tucker wont say M) vs Michigan Game Thread

Another Embarrassing loss by a Michigan coached team. As 24 point favorites

Jim should be fired on the spot after Osu throws another 60 on Don Browns defense.

Tired of shitty game plans.
Tired of poor in game adjustments.
Tired of Jim’s teams not being prepared to play.
Tired of Jim not finding a decent Qb.

What is going on? Oh shit now they are reviewing! What a load of shit. Fuck these refs.

Reviewing something that A) wasn't even close and B) there was no way they were going to be able to see anything to overturn anyway. It's a shame that the replay official was off taking a shit when there were 2 clearly dropped passes that weren't reviewed.

Any unbiased observer would agree that MSU was easily the better team out there today. Congrats and kudos to them. Inexcusable on the part of Michigan's staff.

I don't know how there are still any supporters of Harbaugh out there. Sooner he's gone the better.

Reviewing something that A) wasn't even close and B) there was no way they were going to be able to see anything to overturn anyway. It's a shame that the replay official was off taking a shit when there were 2 clearly dropped passes that weren't reviewed.

I am pretty sure that was the only play review the whole game. LOL! The replay ref must have been sleeping and just woke up at the end. I can't remember a game with no reviews since play review was started.

I'm not going to argue that MSU didn't play better. I will argue that Michigan beat themselves with drops, poor play calling on both sides of the ball as well as an honorable mention to the refs when there were 2 passes that were incomplete on their last touchdown drive and were ruled incorrectly on the field and no review

Michigan D lost this game. The long passes MSU completed and lack of pass rush was what cost the game. But any unbiased observer would agree that the poor officiating easily benefited MSU over Michigan.

Gattis is horrible. Did he not see Msu middle was stopping our running game.

Brown is even worse then Gattis.

That blitz on 2nd and goal was flat out stupid when they needed to hold them to a field goal.

I'm not going to argue that MSU didn't play better. I will argue that Michigan beat themselves with drops, poor play calling on both sides of the ball as well as an honorable mention to the refs when there were 2 passes that were incomplete on their last touchdown drive and were ruled incorrectly on the field and no review

Don’t forget the pass interference no call that Spartans had been getting ALL DAY!

EDIT: Post game just said those two dropped passes should have been challenged. They should’ve been scouted by the guys upstairs and should’ve been signals down to the coaches to challenge those drops. So to a degree those can be put on Michigan for not responding appropriately.

Last edited:
Michigan D lost this game. The long passes MSU completed and lack of pass rush was what cost the game. But any unbiased observer would agree that the poor officiating easily benefited MSU over Michigan.

Gattis was not very good at all in my opinion.. Yeah the defense was worse but he has to call a Better game.

And we were calling other teams frauds. I'm guilty as fuck in that. This team is part of the fraud group in only the 2nd game of the season. .

As poorly as Michigan played this game still could have gone either way, the poor officiating is what made the difference. I still can't understand why Sparty wasn't throwing the long pass on first down all game. They were being successful on those passes and the score would not have been close. This is a big concern for the rest of the season.

Lol. Worst on sides kick ever ��. I?m out

You think it was a bad idea to kick it in an area with three spartans and one wolverine dender (ankther kicker)? No way. Lol. This team is a joke.

Don?t forget the pass interference no call that Spartans had been getting ALL DAY!

Or the missed OPI on the play after the first incomplete pass that they called a completion. They had 3 bad calls on the refs that directly contributed to them scoring a touchdown and the one you referenced was a 3rd down and ended our drive.

Don't get me wrong, Michigan only has themselves to blame for being in a situation where the refs could determine the outcome. However, 80% of the yards on the game winning drive were not legitimate.

Back