Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SU (tucker wont say M) vs Michigan Game Thread

Traditionally, our guys have been giving up the first score of the game this season.

So I’m gonna hold my turds here.

Guys read their press clippings and thought this would be easy. Same old shit from Jim and his staff.

Another slow start. Why is Michigan bball and football both like this? It makes no god damn sense.

Not a slow stat. It’s a embarrassing start. One team came ready. One team thought they would steam roll the other team. Let’s see what we can do with this field position.

Another slow start. Why is Michigan bball and football both like this? It makes no god damn sense.

Over the years I?ve seen Michigan a little shaky at the start of home openers.

I think playing in front of the giant home crowd for the first time might make them a little nervous early on.

Back