Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh is a fucking mental midget

just saw the video on nfl.com he seriously believes he was trying to get away.

mhughes0021 said:
dude should ride the short bus to all the games. hes fucking retarded.

Do you think that's where he gets his robot strength

I'm sorry you feel that way, more bashing than any TRUE fan you've ever seen, TRUE fans call it how they see it, the whole picture shows that it cost us at least 4 points if not the entire momentum of the game. He should start by Apologizing to the team, the coaches, the entire city, and all fans so called true or not. anything less is still the wrong attitude.

It was a stupid play but I am more pissed about his excuses in the press confrence. He should have said he lost his head and needs to quit making dumbass plays that cost his team.

JScottWriter said:
It was a stupid play but I am more pissed about his excuses in the press confrence. He should have said he lost his head and needs to quit making dumbass plays that cost his team.
+1

That was a ridiculously dumb play on his part, but I think the 15yd penalty, ejection and an upcoming hefty fine is plenty. I think a multi-game suspension would be absurdity. Compare this to the Andre' Johnson v. Cortland Finnegan fist fight of last year and Suh's stupidity is nothing. Johnson pulled off his helmet and fed him a few punches to the head and only got a $25K fine.

I like that Suh is aggressive and plays nasty, but he's gotta play smarter.

As a reference, Haynesworth got 5 games for his stomp on Gurode. I don't know if Suh will get that but it will be more than just a fine and getting kicked out of this game.

thehippo73 said:
As a reference, Haynesworth got 5 games for his stomp on Gurode. I don't know if Suh will get that but it will be more than just a fine and getting kicked out of this game.

Suh will definitely be suspended. The question is how many games? I think it will be 2 games because....that was a national audience, the Packer player did nothing to provoke that, he's been talked about for weeks for being a "dirty player", you just can't attempt to stomp on someone.

Bottom line is it just looks dirty and there's no place for that...even in football. He was being blocked cleanly and then lost it, kept trying to shove his helmet in the ground and then gets up and intentionally stomps on his arm. It's just a complete and moronic overreaction on his part for situation that did not call for anything like that. I understand when 2 guys get into a fight or exchange blows in the heat of the moment....it happens.

And there's nothing he can say to defend it and make himself look better, so he should just stop. No one is going to side with him on this one.

Suh is a dumbass. You play that physical and whine when an "accident" looks like just what it was? Dirty and fucking stupid? He can eat shit on the sideline for the rest of the year for all i care. I hate when players make excuse after excuse for doing something stupid. Now that interview looks like him trying to get over more than anything.

thehippo73 said:
Haynesworth walked over to intentionally stomp and scrape his cleats on the head/face of a player whose helmet was knocked off. Not really the same, IMHO.

The stomp was childish and hurt the Lions immensely. But I could've gotten over that pretty quick. Him denying viscous intent....idk how I'll get past that. My image of Suh has changed dramatically, I just don't think I can view him the same way anymore. His response is insulting to the fans. Does he really think we're stupid enough to believe that? Fans paid money to go to Ford Field and watch him act like an overgrown child. He should at least man up and hold himself accountable. Ughhh.

lp4ever41 said:
The stomp was childish and hurt the Lions immensely. But I could've gotten over that pretty quick. Him denying viscous intent....idk how I'll get past that. My image of Suh has changed dramatically, I just don't think I can view him the same way anymore. His response is insulting to the fans. Does he really think we're stupid enough to believe that? Fans paid money to go to Ford Field and watch him act like an overgrown child. He should at least man up and hold himself accountable. Ughhh.

This

You guys invest too much in these players as people. It's fine and dandy that he's a good guy off the field, but I could really care less about that shit. I won't lose any sleep over his comments or justifications for his play. I just want him to destroy QBs and help us win a Superbowl.

kingofdetroit57 said:
You guys invest too much in these players as people. It's fine and dandy that he's a good guy off the field, but I could really care less about that shit. I won't lose any sleep over his comments or justifications for his play. I just want him to destroy QBs and help us win a Superbowl.

It's kind of a big deal when he's averaging over 3 times as many penalties as sacks.

He can almost be considered a liability with how many crucial "hands to the face" calls he gives up.

kingofdetroit57 said:
That was a ridiculously dumb play on his part, but I think the 15yd penalty, ejection and an upcoming hefty fine is plenty. I think a multi-game suspension would be absurdity. Compare this to the Andre' Johnson v. Cortland Finnegan fist fight of last year and Suh's stupidity is nothing. Johnson pulled off his helmet and fed him a few punches to the head and only got a $25K fine.

I think that the Lions need to suspend him, not the NFL. The Lions need to send the message that they can not tolerate stupid plays that cost them games. That was one of the most selfish plays that I have ever seen in my life. It is only going to get worse for him. Offensive linemen are going to try to push his buttons to force him to lose it.

uofmpoweri said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

I think that the Lions need to suspend him, not the NFL. The Lions need to send the message that they can not tolerate stupid plays that cost them games. That was one of the most selfish plays that I have ever seen in my life. It is only going to get worse for him. Offensive linemen are going to try to push his buttons to force him to lose it.

agreed. he's gotta clean this shit up.....not now, but fucking yesterday.

Back