Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh is the #1 DT in the NFL

stonecold2136

Suh is the top player at his position. Other teams are scared to death of him. It's just sad that they have to use bush league tactics.

I hope Suh gets his revenge on GB. Hammer Rogers - make him fumble in the 4th quarter - take it in for 6 - end the perfect season

Not that DT stats really mean much, but statistically I'd say Rubin in Cleveland is probably having the best year at DT. Ngata in Baltimore and Atkins in Cincy are also having nice years.

Given the choice of any DTs in the league it'd be Suh and Ngata for me though.

tigers99888 said:
Suh best UT and Ngata is he best NT..

havent watched much Baltimore...but isnt Cody playing more often in the middle for them now?

Stop the bitching..this happens to every player who shows weakness. If you show you can be picked apart mentally then thats how team will attack you,

mhughes0021 said:
tigers99888 said:
Suh best UT and Ngata is he best NT..

havent watched much Baltimore...but isnt Cody playing more often in the middle for them now?
I believe they switch out.. I mean they play a 3-4 afterall.. I think Ngata plays end as well.. Switches around like Suh...

ngata is a DT but is so dominant it doesnt matter where he lines up as long as his hand is in the ground. suh has the same luxery

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Let me see you raji, let let let me see you raji

This wasn't a "who is the 4th best DT in football" thread.

Guess you missed that.

But your answer would have been correct. So kudos to you, sir!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I'm sorry raji doesn't get 15yrd penalties every game. He should work on that.

But he does have stretches of games where he's non existence so he has that working for him.

I guess that fucker he kicked kept untying his shoe, or something...maybe he should get some of them velcro things like DRShoelace wears...

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":16a9fx70]I'm sorry raji doesn't get 15yrd penalties every game. He should work on that.

But he does have stretches of games where he's non existence so he has that working for him. [/quote:16a9fx70]

Wilfork and Ngata are better than Raji at NT. I actually think Raji was better lining up at DE than NT in GBs 3-4.

Back