Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh suspended for 2 games, no other stipulations

So Goodell suspends Suh for two games, then encourages him to appeal it?

What the hell?

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Of course not, lol.

I think it should be 3 games or longer. They need to scare him straight. Hit him where it hurts...no pay and no games!

signed for 40 million guaranteed...3 game checks doesn't hurt.

I think they should whip him publicly and cut off his foot.

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Of course not, lol.

I think it should be 3 games or longer. They need to scare him straight. Hit him where it hurts...no pay and no games!

Look, I'm a Detroit lions fan. Going to take a lot more than a kick to hate on a guy. I want him playing for the team I root for, as early as possible.

SLICK said:
tomdalton22 said:

signed for 40 million guaranteed...3 game checks doesn't hurt.
I was mainly talking about missing games....fines don't do the trick....missing games is what hurts these players.

200 grand for Suh is pocket change, unless they suspend him without pay for an entire season or two, it doesn't matter. If he doesn't want to miss games he has to clean up his act.

tomdalton22 said:
tonyballs said:

no

Ok.
shocked.gif

Back