Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

suh suspended

His history got him suspended here, he doesn't get or deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I guess the NFL didn't see him drive his foot down either..

Last edited:
absolute bullshit! the NFL and go to hell. I ain't watching their controlled bullshit anymore. they can take their controlled conjob shit and shove it up their asses!

absolute bullshit! the NFL and go to hell. I ain't watching their controlled bullshit anymore. they can take their controlled conjob shit and shove it up their asses!

right...it's the NFL's fault Suh is such a dirty P.O.S.

Have fun watching Jerry Jones smile all day long as Fox talks about how dirty the Lions are all day and salivates over Romo and the cowboys. Tune into the NFL network after the game to watch Micheal Irvin call Dez his son 24 times a fucking hour. LOL good gaawd people it's all distraction theater is all it is.

Back