Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh V. Love

motown1958

Kevin Love the bball player stepped on a dudes face and Suh stepped on a guys arm. Suh is demonized and Kevin Love gets a two game suspension same as Suh but in a league where two games means very little. Kind of frustrating the unfair treatment and possible media racism.

motown1958 said:
Kevin Love the bball player stepped on a dudes face and Suh stepped on a guys arm. Suh is demonized and Kevin Love gets a two game suspension same as Suh but in a league where two games means very little. Kind of frustrating the unfair treatment and possible media racism.

Racism???

WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about???
Give me one example about how this is "possible" racism??

boogerlovejoy said:
motown1958 said:

Racism???

Um, Kevin love is white. Suh is black. They came down hard on the black guy but basically just slapped love on the wrist and let him go.

BUT, it was clearly unintentional. You'd have to be blind not to see that.

[flash=350,287:xxsuky25]http://www.youtube.com/v/F1yjlnYjido&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:xxsuky25]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
boogerlovejoy said:
Racism???

Um, Kevin love is white. Suh is black. They came down hard on the black guy but basically just slapped love on the wrist and let him go.

BUT, it was clearly unintentional. You'd have to be blind not to see that.

[flash=350,287:p0b7m4dh]http://www.youtube.com/v/F1yjlnYjido&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:p0b7m4dh]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

So basically what your saying is the situations and intentions of the two players were clearly different.......so they got different treatment.

How is that racist?

Suh wasnt wearing cleats he was wearing turf shows smart guy.

motown1958 said:
Suh wasnt wearing cleats he was wearing turf shows smart guy.

Wow....you're all kinds a stupid aren't ya??

Where is the racism in this Suh vs. Love situation?? You just gonna throw that out there and have absolutely NOTHING to back it??

Figures.

I still dont see how you can say that play was unintentional he clearly cocks he is leg back and purposefully steps on the dudes face. The racism thing was put in there sarcastically because it was brought up by Rob Parker on first take and it amuses me. And explain to me how im stupid for knowing that cleats on turf would be beyond worthless.

Back