Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suicide league

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="Mitch":8q2hty14]

Correct.

Again, damn. I might have to look up the rest of the rules. Lol. Still too lazy to go change my pick.
[/quote:8q2hty14]

I'm pretty sure those are the two :)

I got NE tomorrow so we'll see. Looks like KC and Cleveland were the losses that knocked many of them out.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I got NE tomorrow so we'll see. Looks like KC and Cleveland were the losses that knocked many of them out.

Glad I took Houston...saw the score in the stadium yesterday, 34-0 at half

SUCKED!!!! Damnit KC WTF?

Oh well - there always next year. :*)

i took the cardinals...and sweated that game out bad. i just didnt have the stones to take detroit.

Well quite a few were eliminated. Think this week I am going with the Packers over Carolina

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Well quite a few were eliminated. Think this week I am going with the Packers over Carolina

Watch Out!!!! Cam for MVP, rolls eyes

I tell you what if Cam Newton can pass on Woodson and Co. then he may be legit.

Cinci vs Browns was never a good choice. You never know what will happened with teams like those.

In my money survivor, 27 took cle, and 26 took az. Betting against a rookie almost knocked out half the people.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Am I the only one to picked so far this week?

No, I don't think you can see other picks until games start. I know I picked on Tuesday.

Back