Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Summer Head Shave Season

I PM'd Monster about the pest loose on the board. Hopefully, he'll exterminate it.

Is it that time of year already?

Technically summer starts Saturday, but I'm busy tomorrow and the day after...so today is the day...

I decided this summer I'm gonna rock the shaved/near shaved lid from now until it's officially fall...I'm gonna cut back shaving it once a week, though...so just when it looks almost like it isn't shaved, it's all of a sudden shaved...

Last Sunday, I had 100 women flocking around me.

98 of them were lesbians, and the other two were my last wife, and my current wife.

see now this could be good or bad. how many were Bull Dykes and how many were Lipstick?

Lipstick tend to have some Bi desires from time to time (especially when alcohol is present). and if your ex and current wife were at an event with all those lesbians, then chances are higher that they might be willing to give it a go if everything was working in your favor and your Tin Man would be working overtime.

if they were all BDs, then you were lucky to make it out alive, so still a win just because you survived the situation, and your Tin Man would be lucky to still be attached.

see now this could be good or bad. how many were Bull Dykes and how many were Lipstick?

Lipstick tend to have some Bi desires from time to time (especially when alcohol is present). and if your ex and current wife were at an event with all those lesbians, then chances are higher that they might be willing to give it a go if everything was working in your favor and your Tin Man would be working overtime.

if they were all BDs, then you were lucky to make it out alive, so still a win just because you survived the situation, and your Tin Man would be lucky to still be attached.

That was last summer, at a gay and lesbian film festival. My good friend Barbara Niven (HBO's The Rat Pack; Pensacola) was starring in this art house movie A Perfect Ending with Jessica Clark (True Blood).

As Barbara walked in, I thought, for whatever reason at that moment, that it was really, really important that all these lesbians were made aware that I know her, so I stood up and called out to her as she walked by; I tripped over and fell right into the arms of this big black bald headed bull dyke who I swear was the spitting image of Mike Tyson (pre-face tat).

Back