Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SWTOR Beta

I hop on every now and then on your server Mitch but never seem to find you. Hmm. Valor 62 now. 1 commendation away from my battlemaster weapon. Woot

haha...My Marauder is still just 28 and Sorc is 27 now and healing Cademimu runs. Mainly been working on getting up crew skills and crafting between spending time with the family. If all goes well I will grind out a few more levels and complete Act 1 on at least one of them this weekend! :)

so i stared up a Guardian cause my friend got the game and i wanted to level another character with him, and im pretty sure i like it better than my sage. im gonna like being a tank again.

You Republican pansies. Don't you ever want a character that is so evil that he just kills, even civilians just because..?

For the <s>Empire</s> Myself..

Haha...I agree. Why save the galaxy when you can just take it for yourself? Not to mention there are so many games that just do not give you the option of being evil that whenever the opportunity presents itself I find that it is nice to be as evil as possible. Not every character I have in SWTOR is an evil guy though. My Marauder is actually a light sided Sith.

michiganmania said:
Haha...I agree. Why save the galaxy when you can just take it for yourself? Not to mention there are so many games that just do not give you the option of being evil that whenever the opportunity presents itself I find that it is nice to be as evil as possible. Not every character I have in SWTOR is an evil guy though. My Marauder is actually a light sided Sith.

That's true. I was sick of the "good" side in MMO. A Sith killing machine is just awesome.

Played for a little bit last night...All I did was crafting though. One of these days I am going to have to continue seriously pushing to level my characters. I just do not have a whole lot of drive to go questing solo as a healer and I have been focusing on my healer lately more so than my Marauder...

I've been a DPS spec until last night and switched over to a tank spec. So far its been good. In both Pve and PVP. I've never been a tank before so It'll take getting used too but lots of goodness so far.

I hope that they will eventually allow character transfers...I think the hurdle with this will be Legacy names that are tied to servers and may be taken in other servers though. I know a few people that play on Veela though and would like to take my talents there eventually most likely as I do not know anybody on my server really any more...

BioWare could go ahead and host a show for me called "The Decision" for me to choose which server I will play for and I can create a commercial asking people what they think I should do...It will be great! Haha

Once server transfers are allowed I'll probably jump ship and play w/one of you guys. The guy I went to play with on this server left, and I don't feel like grinding out Battlemaster again.

Yea...My buddy that joined up with me on my current server bailed as well...We should all meet up on Veela!!!

:)

Fatman is a nice server, lots of people but my friend is on the one I'm on. Today, my 2nd day in Ilum we had some nice battles. At one time about 60 people between the two sides.

And uh, yes, I killed lots of innocents on my Shadow. It's called dark side. =) I have a Sorc on The Fatman, only level 14 though.

Finding it harder and harder to roll another character the way they keep nerfing the shit out of DPS. Surge rating is getting a 10% nerf now, hooray... =/

MalFunkShun said:
And uh, yes, I killed lots of innocents on my Shadow. It's called dark side. =) I have a Sorc on The Fatman, only level 14 though.

Finding it harder and harder to roll another character the way they keep nerfing the shit out of DPS. Surge rating is getting a 10% nerf now, hooray... =/

I know you can but doesn't it seem weird for Pub to kill innocents? Can you imagine Luke Skywalker setting a minery to blow knowing there were innocents down there? In my best surfer voice "Fk you dudes, I got Solo to keep me company".

[flash=350,287:yr0gbjdy]http://www.youtube.com/v/cNDaG7YqaV4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:yr0gbjdy]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

MalFunkShun said:

That would actually work out...my merc is 13 there.

I'm going to be testing out streaming for a little bit.. let's see how this goes... depends on how many FPS I can get, lol..

I should start playing with streaming too...People can watch me sit in fleet and work on my crafting or run space missions and FPs...Haha. I did level both my Marauder and Sorc up two levels this weekend. Sitting at 30 and 29 now! Have not really done a whole lot of questing lately. I am going to have to start grinding out some more quests soon though as my Synthweaving has now surpassed my level. Working on RE some nice mid level gear though. Talk about sinking some serious credits in crafting!!!

I'd stream warzones and eternity vault most likely. Got it set up, just need my test run

Back