Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Taco possibly playing on the basketball team...

easye688

Any truth to this rumor? Just something I saw on his Instagram account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. He just said Major Announcement coming soon. Why did everybody leap to that assumption?

Belien saw him do a 360 dunk wearing flip flops when he was in h.s.

He played h.s. With caris

Building saw him do a 360 duping in flip flops

He's only 6'6", but at least he has the weight to match up with some PFs. Probably would be better than having Irvin get beat to death at the 4.

He's only 6'6", but at least he has the weight to match up with some PFs. Probably would be better than having Irvin get beat to death at the 4.

Yeah, I was going to say this. I'm sure he can jump and out muscle people, but unless he's Charles Barkley, I doubt he'd help too much.

Also, I would think it'd be hard for him to play this year. The team is already 15+ games into the season (whatever it is) and Coach seems to have his rotation set. I can't imagine how pissed some of the bball players would be if he came in and took somebody's spot. It could mess up the chemistry. I do stress COULD.

I'd rather he rest and focus on football too. Why risk the potential injury from playing a different sport with different stresses to the body that could result in an underutilized part getting dinged? Stay focused on improving in football and he could become a very dominant force next year. Work on technique, dominate, get drafted into NFL in earlier slot of draft. There is very little to gain from him playing basketball at this point. Go and show support for the team, but playing...even if helping at practice...I don't see the benefit.

Yeah, I was going to say this. I'm sure he can jump and out muscle people, but unless he's Charles Barkley, I doubt he'd help too much.

Also, I would think it'd be hard for him to play this year. The team is already 15+ games into the season (whatever it is) and Coach seems to have his rotation set. I can't imagine how pissed some of the bball players would be if he came in and took somebody's spot. It could mess up the chemistry. I do stress COULD.

Apparently the article about him playing basketball is from back in September. I don't think it's going to happen at this point either.

It was ftom beilein on radio during halftime in one if thecearly foitball games
Compounded by taco tweeting something the other dsy about big news

Not hapoening. Brilein was asked at practice and in radio show it was asked in geberal about if ge has had a football player on team

TACO RAMS IT THROUGH! !!!!t
Thats 6 offensive rebounds tonight more then Michigan has had a season!!!!

Back