Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Take Your Pick - Future

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
The football Gods give you two choices

1.) A superbowl win in 2016 followed by 20 straight years of sub .500 teams. No playoffs and never more than 5 wins in a year.

Or

2.) 20 straight years of making the playoffs. Unfortunately, we'll never win the big game. There will be playoff wins in most years but getting into the super bowl will never happen.

#1. We've been so beaten down with sub .500 teams, that doesn't phase me at all.

I'll take the Super Bowl win. At least I know not to bother watching for the next two decades. Easy.

20yrs... idk

I might be dead the time that ends. Super Bowl win though, gotta take it

#1 for sure. That scenario kinda happened to the Detroit Tigers. Won the world series in 1984 and we're still pretty good until about 1988. Then they pretty much sucked until 2006....only finished with a wining record in 1991 & 1993. They were pretty brutal for 2 decades...but you can't erase that 84 world series from my memory.

I'd almost be willing to give up a testicle for a Super Bowl win.

... who am I kidding? I am too old to use them anyway. Take one if we get a ring.

# 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We deserve to feel that just freaking once. All of us!!!!

My preseason championship shirt is getting worn. #1

Last edited:
Back