Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tarik black

Mawilli

Rumor is he broke his leg in practice today. Just a rumor at this point. But if it's true, fuck!!

Sounds like he hurt his other foot. Not the one he hurt last year and he could miss some time.

I had a few MSU fans tell me Gary is hurt as well but so far the ones who believe that are MSU fans.

Sounds like he hurt his other foot. Not the one he hurt last year and he could miss some time.

I had a few MSU fans tell me Gary is hurt as well but so far the ones who believe that are MSU fans.

Higdon and Gary are both dinged up. Sounds like nothing serious though.

I heard Gary has a shoulder injury.

sounds like it's fairly certain Black's injury is serious, but no on knows about Gary.

rumors abound. Im reading Black will miss some time, but not Higdon or Gary. They are apparently just "banged up."

Maybe they all have boo-boos.

FUUUUUUCK !!! Black's injury is feared to be a broken foot and he is expected to miss an extended amount of time, Bruce Feldman of The Athletic reports

Per Harbuagh: Tarik has a fracture similar to last years.

The good news is Harbaugh said on his radio show that they believe he will be back this year and as of now no surgery is required.

If he is back for the last quarter of the schedule, that is better than nothing at all. That is the part of the schedule he most needed for, anyway. He would be a huge problem for OSU.

Back