Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tayshaun Prince returns

Huh? Dude, Reggie Jackson has star potential written all over him. He's been playing behind probably the best PG in the NBA.

Huh? Dude, Reggie Jackson has star potential written all over him. He's been playing behind probably the best PG in the NBA.

I thought DJ was a starting caliber PG. Looks like the Pistons think Jackson (a back up in OKC) is better than DJ.

I do think he is better than DJ but he is a restricted FA after this season.

DJ is a starting caliber PG, but I never defended him in being a star. Jackson can be a star with starter's minutes.

DJ is a starting caliber PG, but I never defended him in being a star. Jackson can be a star with starter's minutes.

we'll see about Jackson. DJ has proven throughout his career that he is just a backup.

I liked what DJ Augestine brought to the team. But I like the Jackson deal if they can sign him to an extension. He has more long term potential and this team isnt going anywhere right now so its a low risk high reward deal. If we can resign Jackson and Monroe this could very well be a young and up and coming team.

I love both trades.

Jackson could be an all star level player. Just look at his numbers if he were playing starter minutes 20/6/6

And the Tayshaun Deal is amazing. We get to shed that stupid Jerekbo contract, and Tay's gone in a few months along with his 7.5 million

I love both trades.

Jackson could be an all star level player. Just look at his numbers if he were playing starter minutes 20/6/6

And the Tayshaun Deal is amazing. We get to shed that stupid Jerekbo contract, and Tay's gone in a few months along with his 7.5 million

Draymond Green in 20 16!!!

I love both trades.

Jerekbo is gone after this year too. He only makes $4.5M compared to Tay's $7.7M. At this point their production is very similar.

Tayshaun's media quotes... ugh.

Can't blame him. I wouldn't want to come here. He was about to be bought out so he could go sign with a contender possibly GS or LAC.

Rather be in Cali and rather play for a better team. Makes sense at his age.

Back