Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thank God for American Movie Classics This Week

I find Fox Business substantially more politically agnostic than Fox news, not unlike CNBC, which is also politically agnostic.

Edit: Ha ha at my previous typos.

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]And you guys want hot chicks, Fox News. I know you libs don't like Fox News but they got the babes.

no thanks. I'd rather take a cute liberal chick with a brain, than some self-absorbed, bimbo talking head from Fox... regardless of how hot she may be.

Some of the Fox women is pretty smaat themselves. Economists, lawyers, former White House press secretaries ...

What I find about the news reporting on Fox is that, more than being especially conservative, I would call it more fluff or tripe - I'd used to somethimes feel like I was watching an infomercial to promote the Fox Broadcast Network entertainment shows than a news program.

That's Page 3 Girl Rupert for ya, I guess.

smayschmouthfootball said:
MichChamp02 said:
no thanks. I'd rather take a cute liberal chick with a brain, than some self-absorbed, bimbo talking head from Fox... regardless of how hot she may be.

Some of the Fox women is pretty smaat themselves. Economists, lawyers, former White House press secretaries ...

maybe. or maybe they just know how to play the game; toe the line set by the Heritage Foundation, look cute and you'll go far, regardless of actual intelligence.

guessing the ones working as actual lawyers, or economists are smart (...maybe, but I doubt it.)

the ones that leave the profession to be talking heads on Fox are more along the line I said above.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm staying waiting for data.

you're going be waiting a long time then, jacko.

I was just talking about the one I posted. I don't regularly watch any TV news.

No, you said Fox News babes are bimbos but Liberal chicks are cute and smart. Just curious how you figured that. Even with talking hot chicks you have to bring up your political views. Sometimes its just about hot chicks.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
cheeno said:
You could cut a roast on Ann Coulter's face.

She's a contributor. She doesn't work for Fox, a bit different.

True. More a statement of fact than anything.

the two morning women that fox and msnbc are dumb as fuck. "Morning Joe" and "Fox and friends".

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]the two morning women that fox and msnbc are dumb as fuck. "Morning Joe" and "Fox and friends".

you better be prepared to back that up with facts, or Mitch will crap himself.

You need to have at a minimum, their IQ scores, SAT scores, or other standardized test results. since it obviously would be impossible to tell how stupid they are just by watching the show and observing for yourself...

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]the two morning women that fox and msnbc are dumb as fuck. "Morning Joe" and "Fox and friends".

You need to have at a minimum, their IQ scores, SAT scores, or other standardized test results. since it obviously would be impossible to tell how stupid they are just by watching the show and observing for yourself...

What Monster said has nothing to do with your, "fox news babes are dumb but liberal chicks are smart. " statement. You stated that, I assume you have some facts to back it up or some mythical powers, lol. We're talking babes here and you have to throw out the Political card, lmao.

And I agree the morning show on Fox is just dumb all around. Every morning news set work show is. Not suppose to be Oprah.

for some reason I'd love to blow a load all over Meghan McCains face , maybe Im a chubby chaser. ;)

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
MichChamp02 said:

What Monster said has nothing to do with your, "fox news babes are dumb but liberal chicks are smart. " statement. You stated that, I assume you have some facts to back it up or some mythical powers, lol. We're talking babes here and you have to throw out the Political card, lmao.

And I agree the morning show on Fox is just dumb all around. Every morning news set work show is. Not suppose to be Oprah.

dude, the thread was about old movies first of all. second of all, it's on the politics board.

also, I never said liberal girls in general, just the one, and obviously the one I posted.

She is smarter than the Faux News bimbos.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I counted at least 15 lies coming out of Santorum's mouth tonight. I love how he's so far to the right and stands at the podium, thumping his bible but he has no problem lying to America. Not even stretching the truth, he flat out lies.

why not list 5 or 6 of those lies??

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

dude, the thread was about old movies first of all. second of all, it's on the politics board.

also, I never said liberal girls in general, just the one, and obviously the one I posted.

She is smarter than the Faux News bimbos.

You didn't list anyone. You just put them in a group " no thanks. I'd rather take a cute liberal chick with a brain, than some self-absorbed, bimbo talking head from Fox... regardless of how hot she may be."

I can imagine some hot chick coming up to you and buying you a beer -- "sorry are you a conservative or a liberal"? Lol. Not everything is about politics, hot chick is a hot chick.

Back