Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Biggest Bust of 2019?

inkfreq

Who is your pick for the guy you think will be the biggest first round bust this year?

It might get me skinned alive, but I think it's Rashan Gary. I just don't see anything from this guy that to me says first rounder or impact player.

Who is your pick for the guy you think will be the biggest first round bust this year?

It might get me skinned alive, but I think it's Rashan Gary. I just don't see anything from this guy that to me says first rounder or impact player.

Along with Metcalf, he actually seems like the popular pick for bust because of his extreme lack of production for where he's being projected.

I'll go with Jawaan Taylor and Greg Little. I'm sure glad the Lions aren't desperate for offensive linemen this draft. I really don't like what's out there.

Those are two really good picks. I have seen Gary go as early as 4 and as late as the late 20's. If he goes in the top 5, he will be considered a bust. If he goes late, he won't. I think he'll have a productive career but not be a star.

I say Metcalf won't be worthy of his draft slot. The biggest bust will be Kyler Murray. He will get injured like RGIII and never live up to the billing.

I say Metcalf won't be worthy of his draft slot. The biggest bust will be Kyler Murray. He will get injured like RGIII and never live up to the billing.

If he fails in football, he's arguably one of the biggest busts in NFL history. Sooooo much hype.

I hope Gary is drafted early...so the Lions can't do it. Hate to say it, but with his size and athleticism, he can play anywhere along the line and that versatility is something Quinn and Patricia covet. I think he'll be a decent pro, and I wish him well playing elsewhere.

And my ultimate bust is Nick Bosa for health reasons. Both Bosa boys are extremely gifted, but they seem to be unavailable often.

I hope Gary is drafted early...so the Lions can't do it. Hate to say it, but with his size and athleticism, he can play anywhere along the line and that versatility is something Quinn and Patricia covet. I think he'll be a decent pro, and I wish him well playing elsewhere.

And my ultimate bust is Nick Bosa for health reasons. Both Bosa boys are extremely gifted, but they seem to be unavailable often.

This is true, and with Nick having a chance to go #1 overall, every injury will seem all the bigger.

Gary, Bosa, Metcalf all good picks. The offensive players in general are not very hyped or skilled this draft. Ill go with Dwayne Haskins. He'll end up on NYG, DEN, WAS or MIA and i dont think he makes any of them better.

Honestly, I would love to say "Whoever the Raiders pick".

They have the most over-hyped overrated coach in NFL history and a GM who made his living making up mock drafts, and doing a terrible job at it.

It's almost a guarantee that if they use all three first rounders, they will pick three terrible first rounders.

Back